Created to simplify and speed up the process of checking the integrity of electronic panels and/or circuits. With a single click, the platform will adjust the camera settings to optimal values and search for possible errors in a matter of seconds.
The platform comes with an ESD mat to prevent unwanted electrostatic discharges.
It has been pre-assembled to make the installation process much simpler.
With this platform, you will get 400 inspection credits with no expiry date. A Raspberry 400 mini-computer is in charge of running the inspection software tool.
This AOI inspection platform includes:
- SONY ALPHA camera (24.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, Bionz X image processor. Preconfigured).
- 50mm Ynlens Optics.
- ESD MAT : designed to drain static charge from items placed on its surface + ground lead + ESD Wrist Strap.
- 2x 108 LED 30W pure Light Side Panels + remote control.
- Black anodized aluminum structure (PRE-MOUNTED).
- White LIGHT diffuser panels (3).
- SONY NP-FW50 dummy USB battery (8,4 V).
- SanDisk ENDURANCE SD card (64Gb).
- SanDisk Ultra Flair flash USB 3.0 (128 GB), to storage your inspection images. Removable.
- 5V, 3A USB power supply.
- 2m USB 2.0 micro-USB cable.
- Pre-programmed Raspberry PI 400 Mini-computer (Keyboard and mouse) + INSPECTION BUTTON (with LED indicator).
- OPTIONAL: 22″ IPS FULL-HD Light-weight MONITOR.
- 400 free inspection credits. With no expiry date.