AgnosPCB OFFLINE Inspection Plaftorm
Perfect if you do not have a good or reliable internet connection or just require an AgnosPCB AOI capable of processing all the data locally.
Created to simplify and speed up the process of checking the integrity of electronic panels and/or circuits. With a single click, the platform will adjust the camera settings to optimal values and search for possible errors in a matter of seconds. The platform comes with an ESD mat to prevent unwanted electrostatic discharges.
The OFFLINE AgnosPCB AOI system can carry out an inspection within 5 seconds. Processing all the data locally. Not a single bit is sent to our cloud servers.
Inspection area of 27×34 cms (1.,6×13,3 inches)
It has been pre-assembled to make the installation process much simpler.
This inspection platform includes:
- SONY ALPHA camera (24.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, Bionz X image processor. Preconfigured).
- 50mm Ynlens Optics.
- ESD MAT : designed to drain static charge from items placed on its surface + ground lead + ESD Wrist Strap.
- 2x 108 LED 30W pure Light Side Panels + remote control.
- Black anodized aluminum structure (PRE-MOUNTED).
- White LIGHT diffuser panels (3).
- SONY NP-FW50 dummy USB battery (8,4 V).
- 2m USB 2.0 micro-USB cable.
- Processing UNIT + INSPECTION BUTTON (with LED indicator).
- 22″ IPS FULL-HD Light-weight MONITOR.
- Assembly guide
- Agnospcb inspection tool software user manual (Windows and MacOS systems)
- Inspection tool download page (contact us for user credentials)
- Photographs: PCBA gallery (taken with the Agnospcb inspection platform)
- AgnosPCB Terms of service
Interactive 3D model
Frequently asked question:
1. Do I really need the micro-computer?
No. You can use your own laptop or desktop computer to run our inspection software, but you will need to manually take the photo of all the panel/circuits you are planning to inspect, as the camera can not be remotely controlled.
That is not a big deal, but we recommend getting the mini-computer instead. Reasons:
- It is Linux based and its robustness and stability is greater than any other OS based computer. Most industrial equipments are Linux based for a reason.
- The OS environment is controlled: there will not be third party software apps creating conflicts with the Agnospcb inspection software.
- In the case of problems, our support team can easily replicate it in our offices
2. Is there any warranty?
Of course. The inspection platform and lighting system is covered by 1-year warranty. Camera, optics and computer with 2 years.
3. Should I use a wired internet connection?
This is not mandatory, but highly recommended. The software needs to be “online” while it inspects the panels/circuits. The faster the internet connection, the faster the inspection results. Wired internet connection is the fastest and more reliable option available.
4. Where are you shipping from?
We will ship the inspection platform and/or complementary items from Spain.