PLEASE NOTE! UPS service guarantees are suspended if delays are caused by bad weather or other disasters, including the current pandemic.
AgnosPCB SL uses two carriers, Correos (Spain Postal Service), UPS (United Parcel Service) for shipping. Correos is traditionally cheaper and does not provide detailed tracking. For domestic orders, Correos is sometimes faster and a little more expensive, but has a high-quality tracking system. (Tracking information is emailed when the package is shipped). We do not offer Saturday delivery as an option for UPS at this time. When in doubt about choosing a shipping method, we suggest UPS. For international destination, and depending on your location, UPS could be the only shipping option. The checkout page will display the available options.
You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods! All international shipments are eligible for these fees. There is no way for AgnosPCB (the shipper) to predict your country’s customs/fee habits, so be prepared to pay full VAT on the fully declared value of your order as well as any customs fees your country’s UPS, or postal system may charge you! There are some services that can estimate the duty/taxes, while they’re not 100% accurate they can be helpful. Keep a printout of your email receipt, as you may have to send a copy to your customs office or to the carrier. If you do not pay the required brokerage fees, VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc – we cannot issue any refunds.
Our shipping system is completely automated, and we cannot falsify customs forms. The customs forms will accurately describe the contents and cost of your order. We cannot mark orders as “gift”, “sample”, “educational” or lower the values. AgnosPCB makes best efforts to follow all rules, regulations and laws for export compliance.
There are some International Mail Service Suspensions due to COVI9-19, at this time AgnosPCB is shipping via UPS only to Australia. Please check the USPS site for updates.
Some countries impose a VAT (value added tax) on international shipments. The tax is applied to the order total, generally on orders considered low value. AgnosPCB is required to charge the customer for tax when applicable. The details vary depending on the country.
AgnosPCB applies a 10% GST on all orders of low-value goods (goods valued at AUD 1,000 and below per shipment) being delivered to Australia. Those customers who are exempt from this tax should reach out to email@example.com and provide their Australia Business Number (ABN) and confirm registration for GST.
As of July 1st, 2021, AgnosPCB applies a 15% GST on all orders of low-value goods (goods valued at 1,000 NZD and below, per shipment) being delivered to New Zealand. The 1,000 NZD New Zealand VAT threshold is determined per item.
The GST rate will be applied to all items in the order priced below 1,000 NZD including shipping costs. GST charges will not be applied to orders placed for gift certificates but will be applied to orders placed for other virtual products.
As of July 1st, 2021, VAT will be charged on all low-value orders shipping within the EU. This applies to all 27 member states. The VAT rate varies by country. All orders with a subtotal below 150 EUR are eligible. The VAT rate will be applied on the order total, which includes shipping costs. Exemptions are not available. VAT charges will not be applied to orders placed for virtual products, including Gift Certificates.
As of February 2021, VAT will be charged on all low-value orders shipping to the United Kingdom. There is a 20% VAT rate on goods valued up to £135. Exemptions are available to some businesses.
If you’re not happy with your purchase and would like to arrange a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support staff will help you complete a return for any of the following within 15 days of purchase: (a) unmodified or unused product in original packaging; (b) product damaged in transit; or (c) if the incorrect item was received. If the product(s) was purchased over 15 days ago or has been modified, soldered, damaged or the original state has been altered in any way, AgnosPCB reserves the right to deny the return.
If you’d like support troubleshooting a Product, please email us for more information.
General Return Guidelines
- All returns must be initiated, by email to email@example.com, within 15 days of purchase.
- All returns must be authorized by Support prior to sending any Product(s) back.
- Returns must include all parts, pieces and accessories included with the Product(s), including packaging. Your return may be denied if it is received in incomplete or damaged condition.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be applied to original payment method or store credit.
- Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- Replacement orders cannot be modified to include different or additional Product(s).
- AgnosPCB will pay/refund return shipping charges if the damage is found to be related to a manufacturer error.
- Returns for orders older than 15 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only.
- We reserve the right to limit support and deny returns on items that were purchased over 15 days ago, ding and dent items, old version releases, and products that cannot be restocked.
- Eligibility for Return of Modified Items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we cannot guarantee eligibility for modified items.
- For best service and lowest risk of loss/damage to your return, we suggest that it is sent via a trackable shipping method. Lost packages that are sent via non tracked methods are not guaranteed. We also suggest using a box or reinforced padded envelope at a minimum