AOI tools in the market can not be considered as 100% trustworthy. They may fail sometimes. Agnospcb is one of those AOI services. We adapt and improve our AOI services periodically, so you may find that something what not worked for you may work today.
We may temporarily stop providing services due maintenance or unforeseen circumstances/events.
If you need some guarantee of a particular service level, then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss whether we could offer you a commercial version of any of our services (assuming one is not already available).
- We cannot give any warranty about the accuracy of our fault detection services as they heavily depend on the technician’s skills taking photos of the PCB to be inspected. We have designed an inspection platform that will get rid of many of the most common problems during the inspection process, but all the systems are subject to inaccuracy (out of focus photography, perspective deformation…). You are accepting the services as they are.
- The PCBs inspection service provided by Agnospcb has been designed to comply with certain quality standards. Among them: Provide integrity results within seconds using a photo of a standard PCB. That time may vary depending on several factors as: photography resolution, server computing load or user ´s internet speed
- We are constantly improving the quality of the results provided by our services. You may notice some detection discrepancies from time to time even inspecting the same PCBs. That is normal. Our neural network does not process the images in the same way.
- Protecting your privacy is important to AgnosPCB. This Privacy Statement explains how AgnosPCB processes data collected if you are an ONLINE AOI system user.
What you agree
You agree not to use our websites and services
- Anything which is illegal either where you are in the world, or where we are.
- Cause nuisance to other users of our services.
- Interfere with the normal running of our services.
- Try to access our systems in a way other than those advertised by us.
Some of our services require you to create an account to make certain kinds of, or any, use of the service. All our accounts are subject to the following rules.
You must be at least 13 years old and a human being.
- You are responsible for the security of your accounts and making sure that any contact details in the account are kept up to date. If we need to contact you but are unable to do so, for example because your e-mail address is no longer valid, then any consequences of that failure will be your responsibility.
- You must not let anyone else use your account. If pressure is applied to you to do so please inform them that their attempt to subvert your agreement with us will mean that they have no permission to use any of our services. We may take action, including criminal prosecution, if they use our services using an account they have obtained in this way.
- You must let us know of any unauthorised use of your account as soon as you are able to after becoming aware of it.
- Unless an account is associated with a paid-for service, we may suspend or terminate it at any time. Equally, you may close your account at any time
Content and intellectual property
What we do with your uploaded files:
Using Agnospcb AOI services will let us access to the photos uploaded to our servers. We are continuously monitoring the results with the only purpose of improving the integrity checks quality of our clients. We do not share that info with any third-party companies or partners. All the files are removed from the server after 48 hours. The review of the inspection results are not linked to the user accounts. That supervision is done taking the photos as they are without reading tags or EXIF info from them.
Ownership does not change
As a rule, this agreement will not change the ownership of any intellectual property belonging to either party. Where your content is used by us or vice versa both you and we would do so under the terms described above.
Any payment you have agreed to make to us is subject to any applicable taxation or similar financial imposition. You are responsible for paying any additional sum imposed in this way. For example, many of our services are subject to Value-Added Tax, which you are required to pay to us.
If you have agreed to pay a sum at regular intervals (“payment periods”) then:
- We will only terminate the service by giving notice of at least one payment period in length.
- We may increase the price for the service by giving you at least one payment period’s notice of the new price.
You may terminate a paid-for service at any time by giving us notice of termination. Any payment you have already made to us will not be repayable, but we will continue to supply the service — unless you ask us otherwise — until the next payment date.
We may suspend a paid for service if we reasonably believe:
- It is necessary for us to do so in order to prevent any unlawful activity;
- You have breached this agreement in a sufficiently serious way to justify suspending the service in order to prevent that breach.
- You have failed to pay us any sum of money you owe.
If we do suspend a service for any of the above reasons we will take all reasonable steps to inform you promptly of what we have done and we will lift the suspension as soon as we are satisfied that the reason for the suspension no longer applies.
OFFLINE AOI systems
The AgnosPCB OFFLINE units process all the info captured by the optical system locally. They do not requiere internet to carry out an inspection.
They system can be connected to internet but the inspection process does not make use of it. The OFFLINE unit can be used unlimited in time, without the need of subscriptions or additional payments of any kind. It is a one-time payment unit.
The software and neural network updates/ upgrades can be obtained after they have been released. If you get an OFFLINE units, your contact details will be used to contact you every time a new version has been released. You can opt to get it or not, not compromising your system at all. The updates / upgrades are completely optional. Your system will continue to work normally even if it is not updated.
The ONLINE are OFFLINE AOI systems are covered by:
12 months for lighting panels and ancillary elements (USB dummy, USB cables, mouse, keyboard).
18 months for processing units (OFFLINE and ONLINE)
24 months for camera and lens
The warranty can be extended to up to 3 years. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty extension quotation.
Limitations of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Agnospcb be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Agnospcb has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnities — where you may owe us
If you breach any of your obligations under this agreement and, as a result, cause us to be sued by anyone else, you will have to compensate us for any loss we have suffered as a result, which includes any costs, such as paying lawyers, or for our own time, we incur defending a claim as well as any damages awarded.
If your breach causes you to be sued by someone else, you will not sue us for any loss you suffer as a result.
Exclusion — what we do not owe you
We limit our liability in several different ways — all of which we believe to be fair. In case any one of them is found to be unenforceable by a court, each of the following limitations of liability is separate and our liability to you is limited by all of them.
All exclusions of liability are only in so far as we are allowed to do so by whatever law applies to the situation. We will not be liable for any damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time we made this agreement.
- Any liability to you is limited by the amount you have paid us for a service, where:
- Our liability is zero for a free service.
Where you make periodic payments, our liability is limited to the value of the last payment you paid us.
We are not liable for any loss which is indirect or consequential. That includes any loss of business or profit.
We exclude, in so far as we are allowed, any warranties that would be implied by law.
We may update these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, we will announce the change on our blog. Any changes will be binding on you from the moment we announce them.
These final “boilerplate” terms of should go without saying, but we are saying them anyway just to be clear.
If any part of this agreement is ineffective (for example because it is unlawful) then the rest of the agreement should be read without it.
This agreement is between you and us and is not intended to give anyone else any rights.
We may sometimes fail to enforce our rights under this agreement (for example because we decide not to, or we did not realise you were in breach of contract). Just because we have not enforced any of our rights, does not stop us from doing so in the future.
Neither party is liable for anything which is beyond their reasonable control.
Any performance figures given in the Company’s quotation based upon experience and are such as the Company expects to obtain on tests on the Company’s premises. The Company shall be under no liability for damages for failure to attain such figures unless the Company shall have specifically guaranteed performance figures in writing. Where any performance figure is guaranteed the figure is deemed to be subject to such tolerances and variations as may be reasonable.
In the event of the Buyer alleging that the Goods fail to achieve the standard of specification stated in the Company’s quotation the Buyer shall forthwith give notice thereof in writing to the Company. The Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods until the Company shall have been given a reasonable opportunity to investigate and make such adjustment to the Goods as it may consider necessary except in so far as the Company is told in advance of the purpose for which the Buyer intends to use the Goods the Buyer accepts that the Goods are fit for the purpose for which they are normally intended to be used.
Prior Authorization for Product Returns and General Policies – To return a product to AgnosPCB SL., you must receive prior authorization and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”) from AgnosPCB SL. This number can be obtained by contacting AgnosPCB ,via email. The RMA number must be displayed prominently on the exterior of the box. Any merchandise returned to AgnosPCB. without an RMA number cannot be accepted and will be returned. AgnosPCB. may require a 10% restocking fee for returned merchandise in its sole discretion. A re-stocking fee does not apply to defective merchandise. All returned merchandise must be packed to ensure no damage is incurred during transit, and must be sent using a shipping method that provides tracking information. AgnosPCB cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs in transit. No merchandise is accepted for exchange or return 30 days from the date of purchase.
Defective Merchandise – Any inquiry for defective merchandise will be supported via email or phone. AgnosPCB will allow defective merchandise to be returned for exchange or store credit only. Exchanges and/or store credit will be provided once merchandise has been received and inspected, except if it is a shipping mistake on behalf of AgnosPCB, in which case the correct merchandise will be shipped as soon as possible. If AgnosPCB is unable to reproduce the problem(s) or it’s apparent that the problem(s) was caused by the Customer, the Customer is then responsible for covering shipping costs, and the merchandise will not be returned until costs have been fully recovered. Whether or not an item is considered defective is determined at the sole discretion of AgnosPCB
Shipping Costs – Please know that all of our orders get shipped on business days, from Monday through Friday 8AM-3PM PST. All International shipments may be subject to an additional import tax and/or customs fees, which we are not responsible for. We strongly encourage our customer’s to check with their country’s customs office if there any fees applicable in case you need additional documentation on the label please write it on order notes. If you are returning merchandise for store credit or exchanging functional merchandise, you are responsible for covering the return shipping costs. If you are exchanging defective merchandise or merchandise you received in error due to a packaging mistake at the AgnosPCB warehouse, AgnosPCB. will refund you the return shipping costs once we have received and processed your RMA. For merchandise returned to AgnosPCB, AgnosPCB will not cover the cost of expedited shipping methods. Please choose a standard shipping option that provides tracking (UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, etc.). If you are unsure about which shipping method to choose, please contact AgnosPCB. and we’ll be happy to assist you.
AgnosPCB European office:
AgnosPCB SL, the neural network powered AOI software