All the updates for the OS with the AgnosPCB inspection tool software will be listed here. But, in order to be able to use them, you need an AgnosPCB OS system already running in your Intel NUC (at least version 4.0.3).
The latest UPDATE can be downloaded, clicking on this button:
– Improved performance
– NEW: PDF report feature. Only available for SILVER+ subscription plans and above.
– NEW: barcode reader feature. Only available for SILVER+ subscription plans and above.
– This version is required to get access to the latest neural network architectures (v36 and latests)
– Minor bugs fixed
To UPDATE your AgnosPCB´s INTEL NUC system:
1) Extract the AGNOS_UPDATE folder into the root of a USB drive. Do not change the folder’s name. It has to be AGNOS_UPDATE
2) Plug in the USB drive into any of the INTEL NUC’s USB port.
3) A pop-up windows will let you know, after a few seconds, that the update has been carried out.
4) That is all. You will notice how the version of your inspection tool software has changed on the top bar of the user interface.